Consulting in Analytical Chemistry
Built on 28 years of experience in Analytical Chemistry in the Pharmaceutical Industry, with strong expertise in separation sciences and in physicochemical properties, PIC Analytics offers reliable technical and strategic guidance on compound characterization and physicochemical properties optimization for ADME. We commit to provide mentorship on techniques and workflow design, implementation and optimization.
- Data gathering and interpretation for the CMC section of IND and NDA preparation
- Assay development, optimization, and validation
- Workflow set up and implementation
- Experimental design and strategy orientation towards success
- Customized training on separation techniques and physicochemical properties
- HPLC, SFC and Capillary Electrophoresis
- Screening set up for chiral and achiral analysis
- Scale-up for chiral and achiral compounds
- Column size and instruments’ selection
- Optimization of LogP/D, pKa, solubility, and Polarity towards Permeability
Support to Small and Large Molecules Separation
- Antibody Conjugates, Oligonucleotides, Peptides
The unique knowledge of PIC Analytics in combined chromatography and physicochemical properties leads to specific perspectives and guidance for a better understanding of small and large molecules in-vivo behavior.
With strong expertise in separation science, purification, and physicochemical properties, PIC Analytics commits to support diverse chemistry groups, mostly associated with pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies, to help reach milestones towards compound development, project progress, and completion at discovery through clinical stages.